We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just to get me in mood

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
just to get me in mood

just back from our local indian. had a kingfisher and all u can eat bufft. yum. but a bit diff on prices that we will b paying in 10 days time. kingfisher £2.90!

clock ticking.......

wolves
Level Contributor
563 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just to get me in mood

ooooh that sounds lush though, not had a decent indian in a while, may as well wait for Goa.....been out with the family for mothers day, i am on a deffo dount down wine flowing, not in the mood for work tomoz, boooo hooooo

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Midlands
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just to get me in mood

actually wolves, im bloated! ben on a diet getting ready for the beach and this meal has blown it out of the water lol

stuffed now...dont want work tomoz either lol

wolves
Level Contributor
563 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just to get me in mood

same here lol, lost a stone in last 5 wks, this wk will have out it back on think, cant do without booze, and curry lol x

4. Re: just to get me in mood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2010, 06:17