We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights march 2011

cwmbran wales
Level Contributor
548 posts
Save Topic
flights march 2011

any one come across any cheap flights for march either 17th or 24th for 3 weeks if so how much and where

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flights march 2011

Hi thestonk, www.jewelholidays.co.uk (Monarch) have flights going out on 18/03 & 25/03 for 3 weeks for £594 from Manchester. Qatar Airlines have flights for the sames dates for £576 stopping at Doha but its showing 31 hours before the return flight from Doha so if you have a look you may just need to play around with the dates as its usually only 2.5 hours approx. Good luck

Mentioned in this post
Doha
Doha
Qatar
cwmbran wales
Level Contributor
548 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: flights march 2011

thats a tad bit pricey got a site www.ticketstoindia flight from heathrow via kuwait to mumbai for £356 return and return from mumbai to goa for £63 return

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
London
Level Contributor
8,867 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flights march 2011

B.A. sale starts tomorrow you may be able to pick up a bargain via Mumbai. Their fares showing just over £630 at moment connecting with Kingfisher in Mumbai - will be interesting to see if that fare has dropped tomorrow.

Mentioned in this post
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flights march 2011

You are not going to get much cheaper than that then thestonk not unless Easyjet have started doing long haul!

Goa, India
Level Contributor
1,814 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flights march 2011

If people can hold their nerve package deals/charter flights will come down as bookings are realy bad this season.

John

London
Level Contributor
8,867 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: flights march 2011

Only problem with hoping prices will come down is that if bookings really bad flights will be cancelled and consolidated.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: flights march 2011

Good advice John as the travel companies are taking the **** with their price increases on last year! Thanks a lot Icelandic volcanoe!!!! Pity I couldn't have held on but I had to get it done and dusted with my work, the wife's work and school wanting the dates.PS dont say that wanderin_star!

Edited: 25 August 2010, 15:39
cwmbran wales
Level Contributor
548 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: flights march 2011

im going to hold out but only for flight only ain,t worried to much for the accom

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
887 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: flights march 2011

I always hold out till as close as i can for a cheapo but i'm lucky i suppose i dont have work commitments to worry about last march we booked just 3 weeks before we flew got it for £381 through southall flew with kingfisher all the way.The nov before £386 3 weeks hols through southall and Qatar flights all the way.This time with jewel in the crown Monarch Nov hols £399 .2 weeks.hols.WIill look after jan 2011 for march flights..Best of luck looking hold your nerve.....

10. Re: flights march 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2011, 07:11