We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ingo's night market

India
Level Contributor
141 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Ingo's night market

Hello,

does anybody know if INGO'S night market will be open in 2011, in the month of march again? and, which place, and what day it is held

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,459 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ingo's night market

The old Ingos market site was taken over by the landowner a few years ago and should be opening soon, as should Mackies market

There was a post on here saying Ingo was going to open a market this season but there was no mention of where or when

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ingo's night market

I heard that Ingo had finally been granted a visa and that he was back in town. I have no idea if he's planning another market, though it wouldn't surprise me at all! At this stage, I have no idea of where or when.

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Dalhousie, India
Level Contributor
2,143 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ingo's night market

http://www.ingosbazaar.com/

"The real 'INGO'S SATURDAY NITE BAZAAR™' will re-open again.

We are mentally, physically and spiritually back online!

We are in the middle of preparations for setting up the bazaar for the upcoming season - 2010/2011

You can now start: inquiring, asking, searching and receiving information for all future stall bookings, via the email addresses below. The location of the new market will not be published until October 2010, for obvious reasons. However all your inquiries are welcome now."

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,618 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ingo's night market

Jodhagirl, just for you info, Ingos market has in the past been on Saturday nights so just wait and see.

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ingo's night market

I'd be a little careful of SunjayJK's post.

1. He's based in New Dehli

2. The link on his post is 3 years old.

Wait and see!

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Dalhousie, India
Level Contributor
2,143 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ingo's night market

that's not 3 year old link, but at the most 3 MONTHS old,

if Ingo's accepting inquiries (4 stalls etc) then he's gonna keep his word, and the market's gonna open this season

7. Re: Ingo's night market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2011, 06:37