We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa Return

Hawkinge, United...
Level Contributor
320 posts
430 reviews
Save Topic
Visa Return

Just checked the status of my visa application and it has changed from Being Processed to Your Processed application has been handed over to Royal mail and you can track it using your receipt number. I thought I'd paid the fee for return by DX courier.... is this bad news ie they've found an error and are returning them to me?

allie

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa Return

Dont worry, I used DX last year and that was the message I got too. Dx are pretty good they text you and tell you when they are going to deliver and if you are not in you can go to their website and reschedule think you have to leave a day inbetween though. They wont hand it over to anyone other than the addressee unless whoever signs for it has either the addressee's Passport????? ( your not going to have that now..lol ) or a driving licence or credit card

I had mine diverted to work last year but it was addressed to my OH and they wouldnt release them to me without seeing his credit card ( took a while before I decided to give it back to him:))))

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa Return

I had exactly the same message, so called DX (without a tracking number) and they said they have nothing out to be delivered to my address, passports with visa's arrived 4 hours later, by DX.

Don;t worry! :-)

3. Re: Visa Return

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2011, 06:21