We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa from DX delivery service

Greater London...
Level Contributor
393 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
visa from DX delivery service

Hi

Anyone tell me how long they waited for the visa after the update to say it has gone to royal mail or DX for delivery ?

Ours have now changed to that, so fingers crossed they will be here before next Monday :)

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa from DX delivery service

Hi i would say tommorrow or next day at the lastest, DX will txt you early in the morning if you put your mobile number on the form, they wont give you your passports back without you showing them some ID. :)) Gel

Greater London...
Level Contributor
393 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa from DX delivery service

Thanks Londongel

scared of getting ecxited now, I had just convinced myself that the flight from Manchester next week would def be going without us, better not book again without having the visa Lol !!

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visa from DX delivery service

Hi Julie at least your making progress now DX should text you but they often don't it they attempt delivery they will leave a card and you can go online and request a new date or different address as Gemma says you will need some I'D if someone else apart from the addressee is going to sign for them

Greater London...
Level Contributor
393 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visa from DX delivery service

I will be sitting down the lane at the bottom of the drive next to our postbox from now on Lol !!!

Now to see if anyone has yet returned from the silversands hideaway for a review, thanks all for being so lovely xx

Greater London...
Level Contributor
393 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visa from DX delivery service

UPDATE

Indian embassy just rang to say we haven't got a house number on there computer, we don't have a house number, just hope that doesn't delay it, its like being on a roller coaster, i will need a holiday after all this ecitment

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,478 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: visa from DX delivery service

Hope they come tomorrow Julie. My application has now been updated with the same message so I'm hoping Royal Mail will be delivering them tomorrow, though unless I'm snowed in I'll be at work and will have to pop along to the sorting office to collect them but it's only down the road.

7. Re: visa from DX delivery service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2011, 06:16