We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses from Candolim/Calangute heading North

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Buses from Candolim/Calangute heading North

I am being extreemly hopeful that we will get away from Heathrow on Saturday and am starting to plan some of our days. Last year we used taxis to get up to Mandrem but fancy trying it by bus this year. I am guessing we will probably have to change at Mapsa but does anyone know if we can get buses to Mandrem or Arambol etc.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses from Candolim/Calangute heading North

We went on the bus to Mandrem last year, you get the bus to Mapusa and get off at the bus station, ask the driver which one to get. I think it took about an hour.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buses from Candolim/Calangute heading North

Great thanks very much pusscat54

3. Re: Buses from Candolim/Calangute heading North

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2011, 05:18