We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help please ......

Little Totham...
Level Contributor
148 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Help please ......

Have any UK travellers stayed recently at the Majorda Beach Resort in Majorda. Appears to be offered by Jewell in the crown holidays but hardly any reviews from any UK guests on this hotel guide. Looking at this hotel as a base as know the area fairly well restaurant wise. Are any other UK tour operators offering this hotel on their books ? or any other suggestions please.

Cheers

HB

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,801 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help please ......

I think like everywhere else, it's becoming a bit Russian-ised. We popped in there in February for a sundowner and there were definitely more Russians than Brits swilling around. It's a nice hotel. Could do with a bit of a facelift, but that doesn't alter its niceness!

Little Totham...
Level Contributor
148 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help please ......

Thanks for your quick response - Just concerned that no UK reviews on here at all - which is really strange. Sure we have had a look around this hotel a couple of years back just would be nice to know there are other Brits around for moral support !

Little Totham...
Level Contributor
148 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help please ......

bump

Butte
Level Contributor
258 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help please ......

If you need some fellow Brits around for moral support, try Benidorm, i hear there are many

Goa, India
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help please ......

To be honest i ould avoid the hotel.I spoke to someone last week who was staying there and they said there were only 2 rooms of British guests the remaining rooms were taken by Russian tour operators.

John

rastrick
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help please ......

someone hear is asking for help,not sarcasm you twit.

Little Totham...
Level Contributor
148 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help please ......

Well said Rastrick.

I would rather have Russians any day of the week rather then the likes of you phnewbie. We have travelled around Goa for the last 10 years it was merely help on a particular resort that was needed not an idiotic comment.

Thank you John for your advice also have taken this on board.

HB

8. Re: Help please ......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2011, 06:29