We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking for man flight

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
parking for man flight

hi guys want to book for parking car near manchester airport. anyone heard of secure airport parking? ave a price of £30 for 29th.03-13th.04.

never needed b4 as always gone via emids or birmingham

advice please ...

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parking for man flight

£30 seems a good price!

Just checked Purple Parking for those dates and its £36.07. Where did you get the £30 from as I need to book parking yet.

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parking for man flight

hiya iantwoeyes- got it from airport-parking.co.uk com site here is their number ian,0844 888 7707

had to pay extra 1.50 paying via a card,even though used a debit card. which not pleased about. anyways ive booked now!

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
169 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parking for man flight

Always use the shuttle park when we fly from Manchester. Only 5 mins on the shuttle bus. I book it via Quidco so you get a few quid extra off.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: parking for man flight

thanks kezibean usaly use mia secure £58 you saved me a pound or two there just booked for secure parking ,ithink they are all about the same more money for kingfishers

5. Re: parking for man flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2011, 06:17