We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jetairways API

South Wales, New...
Level Contributor
687 posts
Save Topic
Jetairways API

Can anyone tell me if we need API on jetairways, not noticed anything.

Leicester, UK
Level Contributor
98 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jetairways API

I think we do. I've filled mine in online just incase. My cousin flew with jet in november and he filled his in online on their website

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
463 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jetairways API

Yes you do.

Go onto Jet web site then click manage bookings. You can fill the form out there.

south wales
Level Contributor
126 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jetairways API

You need API for many places no matter what airline your flying with. You have to do it for India, look my booking or something similar on the website

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jetairways API

I couldnt get into the API bit on Manage Booking on their website ....and when I tried to ring them to give it..I couldnt get through ( was the week before christmas when all the flights were cancelled) ...so just turned up at the airport as usual...and no one said anything. If there are only Jet Flights on your booking you shouldnt have a problem though...we had a kingfisher flight on ours and someone told me if there are other carriers flights on you can only view your booking not make any amendments or additions.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Jetairways API

what is API?

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
463 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jetairways API

Advanced passenger information.

South Wales, New...
Level Contributor
687 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Jetairways API

Can you tell me if you completed the full form, or just your name, dob, and gender.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jetairways API

Taffy you usually need to give your passport number too

South Wales, New...
Level Contributor
687 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Jetairways API

Thank you. Need to get the info from friends as i booked them on my ticket, bit late now to ring, hope tomorrow will do as we fly day after thanks again.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Jetairways API

call me thick but what is the benifit of API what does it tell us?try to look on JA SITE nothing i could see for feb the 1st