We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ugh!! broken bits

Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
3,684 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Ugh!! broken bits

i have just about finished my packing as we leave tomorrow morning , 1 month in Goa , bliss!!!.

I am feeling really stressed and angry as i have been growing my finger nails so i can hav nice varnish and sparklys, and lo and behold, i have just broken two finger nails SCREAM!!!!.

My husband thinks i have lost the plot , but have been so looking forward to haveing pretty nails for a few weeks.Next time he can pack his own B---dy stuff, men understand nothing.

Oh well of to have a nice cup of tea , at least he made me one,so he must feel a bit sorry for me.

fleetwood
Level Contributor
451 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ugh!! broken bits

Hi Vurda we fly out sunday morning and my hubby does all his own packing, he does all his own ironing too !!

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ugh!! broken bits

Shaunie am I married to you cos It sounds like me!! Lol Never mind vurda!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
586 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ugh!! broken bits

Nip down to Halfords. Isopon P38 and a sheet or two of wet and dry should sort 'em out ; -)

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ugh!! broken bits

My OH manages to pack his own Tesco's carrier bag. It's my two suitcases that are the problem!!

Cut them all short vurda, and start from scratch whilst there.

(Oh sorry, you won't be able to scratch will you??)

Have a lovely time there.

Edited: 19 January 2011, 15:21
aldershot u.k
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ugh!! broken bits

Vurda myhubby only packs the essentials like Camera, MP 3 player, only the electricals and his sweets for the flight. If he hasn'y got anything it is my fault. So I sympathise. Have a great holiday and hopefully we will see you on the 13th

Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
3,684 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ugh!! broken bits

Would anyone like to swop husbands???, those at the Nazri better watch out!!! havent got any nails so cann't scratch anyones eyes out LOL.

Cheecky begger NCL i will have you know i fairy liquid hands.

Bo,ness Scotland
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ugh!! broken bits

O thats tuff vurda,

a few honeybees will calm you down. My o/h packs everything exept my wallet and passport. Well thats all i really need

Paulbtbs

fleetwood
Level Contributor
451 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ugh!! broken bits

Were also staying at the Nazri, Vurda you will know when we arrive on monday as the room boys run for more hangers and the ironing board!!

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
9,034 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ugh!! broken bits

Vurda

I can totally sympathise with you.

I usually do it the other way round, my nails grow during my holiday and then when I come to pack for the return home, I break them all!

No point in expecting men to understand - it's one of the bits Mrs God missed out when she made them. LOL

I hope you have a fab holiday - even with only 8 lovely nails.

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ugh!! broken bits

You could always treat yourself to a manicure or some acrylic nails when you get there. Nothing like a bit of pampering.

See you on the 13th Vurda, have a safe trip and enjoy!!