We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bahrain airport

rastrick
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
bahrain airport

Update! bahrain airport is still operating at the moment,good news for all you folks out there who have a stop off for re fueling.UK government advising UK residents not to travel to bahrain , unless it is urgent .

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bahrain airport

i have a stop over in bahrain in july for 1.5 hrs on the way to manilia and 1hr.50 min on the way home ...i am traveling by myself i am canadian is it safe?

Goa, India
Level Contributor
1,794 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bahrain airport

I fly through Bahrain on Sunday,so we'll see....

John

Nokomis, Florida
Level Contributor
423 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bahrain airport

We can fly Gulf Air from Nairobi to Paris, transitting in Bahrain in July 2012. Does anyone have any comments about Gulf Air and/or transitting Bahrain

goa
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bahrain airport

UK Gov notice concerns those whose intend to actually enter Bahrain, Transit and refuel flights are not affected by the warning at this stage, as airport is totally secure at the moment. Should there be a change then UK bound flights would be required to refuel elsewhere.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
4 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bahrain airport

Gulf Air , basic but good. In transit go to Gate 12 Irish Lounge, good food and a decent pint. Place is not advertised , because they sell ALCHOHOL ?????

Kabul, Afghanistan
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bahrain airport

well. it is a normal i could say its not bad but not as good as Dubai airport, you can use free internet and also if your break like over 6 hour longer can go to the airline disk to get food vouchers 20 derham per person and the SKY restaurant is in 4th floor . they serve veg and none veg food.

7. Re: bahrain airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 05:16