We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday discount centre

ledstone
Level Contributor
220 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
holiday discount centre

has anyone booked any hotels through the holiday discount centre and are they ok ? we have flights booked for next january and i have found several hotels only with this company at very good prices....thanks for any help jono

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday discount centre

Some dodgy reviews found via google.

I havent used them so couldnt comment on if they are good or not.

2. Re: holiday discount centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2014, 16:48
dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,391 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: holiday discount centre

Just make sure they are ATOL or ITA covered, as a few not well known ones have gone bust in last few months! be careful.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: holiday discount centre

i booked a holiday with these last september was told verbally it included transfers when i recieved booking confirmation there was no booking for tranfers rang them they told me i had not asked for tranfers i would never book a holiday without a transfer to cut a long story short i asked them to record our conversation which they agreed to i went though all the booking details with the advisor ?? who i booked with in this conversation she said to me that she is so used to booking package holidays which always include transfers thats why she said yes to me the transfer was going to cost three hundred pounds they agreed to send me a copy of the recorded conversation did not send me i asked the information commisioners office to take my case up when they asked for the copy they was told that they had moved office and no longer had this information ??? how convienient for them also they are abta but as far as i can find out u are only coveredfor package holidays i lost over a thousand pounds of hard earned money be aware of this company they tell u things verbally then they say they did not say these things

Leicester
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: holiday discount centre

we booked our hotel for december through alpha rooms after being recomended by friends they seem reasonable

6. Re: holiday discount centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 07:17