We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Footwear.....

Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
276 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Footwear.....

This may sound daft but wot kinda footwear do i need for the elephant trip if i go on it as ive heard ubhave to treck thru jungle!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,497 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Footwear.....

Trainers would be ok.

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Footwear.....

i took a spare pair of sandles for the evenings but u could do with trainers or plimsoles for the day really

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,653 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Footwear.....

If you are planning on washing the elephant, some waterproof footwear is good although they may not let you sit on the elephant wearing them but they are good when you are in the river. The river is very clean and clear but I still felt happier with shoes on.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Footwear.....

Hi Rochyw

We have done the treck twice in walking sandals.

I don't think they allow any footwear on the elephants.

Regards

NeilAmanda

5. Re: Footwear.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 03:17