We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

report starts here.....

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
report starts here.....

after missing our flight - o yes we missed it!!! can u believe that! what plonkas....

anyway got re-booked with monach for the friday. Then delayed...2hours only, but u know when things go wrong you start to wonder if you will ever get there??

Taxi driver was there ready will a welcome smile and all our troubles faded instantly. go to the Santana beach - booked in - room sorted and on the beach by 12 noon,RESULT!!

full body massage 500 rps, and hey i was in heaven, sweet lime soda in one hand and munching on fruit cocktails.

Ate at Cecilias, first night-prawn cocktail-fishcakes-chicken in white wine-chicken xcutti-beer and 2bottle of water-including tip £10.74 Bargain and really lovely as always. walked home and crashed!

Sunday 3rd April-my birthday. room boys did a wonderful cake of towels with flowers ect

Monicas beach shack for most of the day 350 rps.and on to Jamberlya for the last of Toms gigs there for the season. great to at last meet up with the slim slyv and het man bill - really like a sister to me now xx. dragon and family ,chilly and OH and richard and anne. just all great friends. the evning was lovely but we left fairly early as still bit shattered. by the way if u staying at Santana and eat at Jamerlya you get 15% off the bill!

Day3- off to Mojim beach- just lovely and quiet. love this beach. taxi was 800. foodat shack 1150 but high as we ate fresh kingfish and pancakes,banana fritters to die for yum!

Had a tummy henna 100 rps. lovely day

Evening first trip to the taylors-hollywood taylors, o my word so many wonderful fabrics! order 3 mens shirts and 2 wms jackets.......are you all still with me????? roll on day 4....

Mentioned in this post
Santana Beach Resort
Santana Beach Resort
1,823 Reviews
Candolim, India
Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,833 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: report starts here.....

Looking forward to day 4 and onwards kezibean :-)

How did you miss your flight? Presumably you had to pay again for the Monarch flight?

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: report starts here.....

Oh wow Kezibean, how did you miss your flight? I'd have been having kittens........Looking forward to day 4 and belated happy returns.

Sarah

x

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
887 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: report starts here.....

Oh kezibean that is everyone's nightmare to miss your flight how did that happen?

Glad the the first 3 days went well cant wait to hear about the rest.

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
314 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: report starts here.....

Yeah!!!!How did you miss your flight???

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,573 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: report starts here.....

Great report Kez, But---------comeon HOW DID YA MISS YA FLIGHT! dont keep us in suspense for long!

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: report starts here.....

Ahhh Morjim Beach.........paradise in Goa! Best days of this years holiday were spent there. Empty beach and no beach sellers...wonderful

But how did you miss that flight....????

Mentioned in this post
Morjim Beach
Morjim Beach
706 Reviews
Morjim, India
Goa
Goa
India
Midlands
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: report starts here.....

ok guys - just got it in my mind, we could go to work on tuesday and then leave for the airport after work and fly.....but it left tue 02.45!!!! u know when u just get something in your head? only saving grace was that 7 other people did the same thing! first choice offered as a transfer onto the next week flight at a cost of 300. but we would have to come back on the orig flight home! hence paying more to get less??? i dont think so say i, we must b able to find another flight?

f.c said "end of season it will be difficult".

we did and we went but at a cost!

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: report starts here.....

Loving your report but omg I would die if i missed the flight and not just you's!!! so how did you end up getting there?? Am glad did and had a great time too

9. Re: report starts here.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 06:18