We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adamo the Bellus AKA Sunkissed Resort

manchester
Level Contributor
845 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Adamo the Bellus AKA Sunkissed Resort

Hi Can anyone give me first hand knowledge of this Hotel based in Calangute i.e rooms location, good value.

All help will be greatly appreciated

P

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adamo the Bellus AKA Sunkissed Resort

Great reviews on here goamanc and says 5 minutes from the beach but that could be by Ferarri! Lol I thought you'd settled on the Marinha Dourada?

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adamo the Bellus AKA Sunkissed Resort

Get yourself into the Marinha Dourada!!

Bristol UK
Level Contributor
979 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Adamo the Bellus AKA Sunkissed Resort

Hi

NAIK80 posts here about this hotel - and other Calangute matters where a person living there will have better information.

See the last post in this thread:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g306995-i9760-k4…

Quote:

Sunkissed Resort has changed its name to "ADAMO the Bellus" . we have upgraded some rooms & we have upgraded the service standard.

we just launched the name Adamo on 21st Jan.

you can check on facebook about the new pics of sunkissed which is Adamo Now. But room shown on the facebook are newly renovated rooms which are not contracted with tour operator.but we have rooms with balcony.

Regards

Naik Hanumant

General Manager, Adamo the Bellus, Calangute Goa.

manchester
Level Contributor
845 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Adamo the Bellus AKA Sunkissed Resort

Hey you two cant a man change his mind!!!! lol having said that I got a quote for the Bellus at the same as MD.Apparently their was some issues with Russians drinking their own Vodka round the pool at night at the Bellus. In reality I will more than likely book the MD.

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,582 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adamo the Bellus AKA Sunkissed Resort

Location is just off the main Calangute high street, near the Colonia de Braganza.

manchester
Level Contributor
845 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Adamo the Bellus AKA Sunkissed Resort

Hi Katie did you enjoy your Holidays?

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,582 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Adamo the Bellus AKA Sunkissed Resort

I did thanks. I did a report on here but we didn't do much so it wasn't very exciting.

I think it's the first time we have relaxed since we had the apartment. No furniture to buy, or workmen to wait in for (who never turn up), very few power cuts. So not bad at all. Just spent our time pottering around.

We will probably go back again late October like we have done for the past couple of years but are hoping to see the Taj this time round so we will probably only be in Goa for a week or so next time.

Glad you liked Regal Park but I am surprised you are considering staying in Calangute if you thought Candolim was busy.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Adamo the Bellus AKA Sunkissed Resort

He's not he staying at the Marinha Dourada according to me and Iaintwoeyes! Lol

manchester
Level Contributor
845 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Adamo the Bellus AKA Sunkissed Resort

lol @ STALEX

Kate I must admit I seemed to have been sidetracked by a friend who suggested to look at the re invented Adamo/Bellus. I am swayed by the night life of candolim and the peace and quiet of Arpora. I think it was because of my friends illnesses that I did not enjoy Candolim. I have enough time to make final decision. Maybe 1 week in Calangute and 2 weeks in Arpora!!. Glad you had a a good restful time.

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,436 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Adamo the Bellus AKA Sunkissed Resort

Our friends stayed in Sun Kissed last Xmas, they changed name whilst they were there. They were upgraded to a suit and they saidit was lovely, walkin shower and very modern. The room they moved out of was not good.never got round to check it out myself. They were the only English in hotel, fullof Ruskies and Indians, but thery only used it as a base and never ate in it.