We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pandora bracelets and charms

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
567 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Pandora bracelets and charms

Does anyone know if you can get these in goa please.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cavelossim
Level Contributor
4,002 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pandora bracelets and charms

I did not see any real ones in Cavelossim or in Margao in May 2011. I did have a look to see there was anything in the style of those bracelets or bead charms, but there were none.

As a good alternative to the stacker rings that Pandora has started to sell, I'd suggest one of the Indian jewellers away from the resorts and have a look at the narrow delicate 22 carat rings. If you have the budget, they are not that much more than the value of the gold (which is 91.8% pure) and three worn together look quite substantial and look to me like the inspiration for the stacker rings anyway! I bought two emerald and one ruby matching rings and together they form a good looking combination (plus the gold has increased in value, the emeralds and rubies however being fairly worthless!).

manchester
Level Contributor
1,869 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pandora bracelets and charms

London Raffles, I lke the stacker ring idea, I know gold is at a very high cost at the moment, are these ring very expensive ?

Thanks

Calangute, India
Destination Expert
for Goa, Candolim, Calangute
Level Contributor
2,172 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pandora bracelets and charms

hi

yes they sell them in the acron center in candolim,bracelets in silver and gold and also the beads

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
567 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pandora bracelets and charms

Do you know approx how much they are please. The bracelets start at £60 in the Pandora shop.

Calangute, India
Destination Expert
for Goa, Candolim, Calangute
Level Contributor
2,172 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pandora bracelets and charms

picky i cant remember,i got one and some beads in the gold ,as o.h.already had the silver

London, United...
Level Contributor
714 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pandora bracelets and charms

a jeweller had pandoras bracelets/charms and quoted me a price that was similar to the online price you can get.he looked perplexed when i informed him of this.

also unsure of originality.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cavelossim
Level Contributor
4,002 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pandora bracelets and charms

I think the price of Pandora bracelet is set by the company and official distributors have to sell at the fixed price. Rather like FitFlops, Bose and Apple products, the price may not vary by more than a quid or so around the world! Since there are a number of companies in the UK offering similarly styled bracelets at lesser prices, you can pick up a bit of a bargain here if you are prepared to buy from one of the other companies (John Lewis sell a similar bracelet range, but I wouldn't describe it as that much cheaper!).

Unless Pandora bracelets become a huge international craze, there is unlikely to be much in the way of fakes (thankfully). I was in America last week and was intending to look there just in case there were any special offers that made them cheaper than the UK, but I couldn't even find any on sale anywhere (and I looked in three different states!). However, I did read about a month ago somewhere in the financial press that Pandora is not doing that well in the UK, so give them your business Picky!

8. Re: Pandora bracelets and charms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 20:18