We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just found out

hyde
Level Contributor
340 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Just found out

Well yesterday I phoned Qatar to do the API any way they could not do it due to the fact i didn't have ref number so phoned travel agent for this said they would ring me back waited till 4.30pm then phoned them back to be told that the person that i needed was out of the office

so waited a bit longer phoned again but i just knew i was getting the run around

so this morning phoned Qatar again explained every thing to them they asked for our names on the booking told her

she then said your seats were cancelled on the 31st May told her we had paid the travel agent in full nearly 2000 in april so got to wait now till monday to go to travel agent and sort it out our flights were £665 each Qatar told me today the flight is now £842 wish me luck thanks

fleetwood
Level Contributor
430 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Just found out

Thats terrible Juliegoa, who was the travel agent you used?

Hope it gets sorted for you.

Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
3,668 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just found out

That is awfull. did you pay any of your bill with a credit card?, if so your card company might help you

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,406 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just found out

Good luck in getting it sorted out julie. If you paid the travel agent in April there is no way you should have to pay any more money. Like shaunie I'd be interested to know which travel agent this is.

Fingers crossed for Monday.

hyde
Level Contributor
340 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just found out

Thank you

The thing is we have always used this travel agent

for our flights and Visa

I will tell you the travel agent on monday after we have been

essex
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just found out

That's awful Julie. Just as well you found out relatively early. Should give you enough time to sort it out. Hope all goes well on Monday. Lx

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just found out

OMG!! What a nightmare and a huge worry until Monday. Lets all hope it's just an admin error somewhere.

Good luck with sorting it.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just found out

Name and shame the the travel agent Julie. That's bad, good luck on Monday.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just found out

What a nightmare especially when your left to worry over a weekend I hope it gets sorted pretty

Good luck

Calangute, India
Destination Expert
for Goa, Candolim, Calangute
Level Contributor
2,144 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just found out

i would think a little call to trading standards may be an idea ,before you go on monday

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
850 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Just found out

what awful news for you juliegoa, especially at the weekend. good luck for tomorrow and do tell us the travel agent involved.