We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommended visa agents

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
291 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
recommended visa agents

anyone give some help for people who can't do online visa forms, so have to use agent, i'v been told £82, start off with one in newcastle please i need one haha

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
847 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recommended visa agents

If its not too nosy - why cant you do it yourself as its a hell of a lot cheaper?

hyde
Level Contributor
344 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recommended visa agents

Can't you go to a local library and do it there

because what you have been quoted is double the price

good luck

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: recommended visa agents

Baz have sent you a pm

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
291 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: recommended visa agents

thanks dreaming, i managed to fill most of visa on line in but it crashed twice when i spoke to a agent in newcastle they say this happens alot? Am too busy and too bone idiol to keep trying haha. I'll have to check your pm at my dads as this is only via my mobile app and its basic. Thanks

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: recommended visa agents

sometimes their website does crash while submitting forms, but it worked for me in 2nd go, good luck

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: recommended visa agents

I struggled last season using Google Chrome and found that IE was better! However which ever one I used I couldn't get the payment screen to work and so just sent in Travelers Cheques.

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,832 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: recommended visa agents

Do you mean you sent a PO Iain? I've never heard of anybody paying with travellers cheques before.

I am quite tempted to use the agent that Thornhill Lass & Debyc use but will attempt to do it online myself first. Getting my printer to work is a challenge in itself!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
291 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: recommended visa agents

booom i done it haha now it didnt ask for payments so i guess i'll have to send cheque i think it must have been crashing on the site as today was a breeze and only took 20 mins well fingers crossed it right now haha good luck anyone trying it but i wouldnt waste money on agent seeing it is easy really

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
291 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: recommended visa agents

dont want to open another topic, but how many pics do you send? I'v seen the obv one you paste on form but do you send another thats been signed by someone? And who can sign it

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: recommended visa agents

Doh! Of course gemma1....PO were sent! Thats what you get when typing when I'm supposed to be in a meeting...LOL