We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where in Goa can we buy beach sun beds?

London, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Where in Goa can we buy beach sun beds?

Hi

We are going to Bogmallo in Feb / March 2012. As we was there earlier this year we know there is hardly any sun beds on the beach.One of the bars have a few old ones that other people have left behind but as we are going for a month we would rather buy a couple and leave them there when we leave.

We just hoping to get the sort that you usually get around the pools.

Bogmallo in close to the air port so we will be able to get around to places ok . The main town is Margo .But if anyone knows of anywhere we may be able to get them we would be very greatfull.

Goa, India
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where in Goa can we buy beach sun beds?

There is a shop in Vasco called Hemani stores,that do sunbeds.They are only basic ones but for a month will probably be all you need..

John

London, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where in Goa can we buy beach sun beds?

Thank you for your reply.

Vasco is near to where we will be staying.

thanks again

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,592 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where in Goa can we buy beach sun beds?

A few years ago Habitat in Parra did have some light weight European style folding plastic ones with wheels but they where very expensive and the padded covers were another arm an a leg, so we just asked at a shack where they got there sun beds made and they sent a couple of lads to see us and they made them to our design and measurements but we had to wait months for them

The mattresses like the shacks use came from Mapusa market for about 250 Rps each

We also bought a couple of Italian style folding sun beds and a gas BBQ in the UK at an end of summer clear out and took them out to Goa as part of our JET luggage allowance

Finland
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where in Goa can we buy beach sun beds?

What is Jet luggage allowance ?

Goa, India
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where in Goa can we buy beach sun beds?

No problem,i'll be in vasco in the next few days i'll ask them the price for you ...

John

Oxfordshire
Level Contributor
504 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where in Goa can we buy beach sun beds?

panditjidenma...46kg aircraft luggage allowance.

Goa
Level Contributor
9 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where in Goa can we buy beach sun beds?

I urgently need a folding bed. like an extra one for a guest..... a camp bed or something similiar would do. Anyone knows where I could get one? A lightweight one.

north wales
Level Contributor
72 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where in Goa can we buy beach sun beds?

Hi Rexigoa,

Where are you staying? I have a fold up bed that you could buy/borrow, We are in calangute......

Goa
Level Contributor
9 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where in Goa can we buy beach sun beds?

Hi Mary B,

Thanks for the offer. If you can give a description of what you have..... I'll try and come by to pick it up.

I am taying in Dona Paula.

How much would you expect for it - for buying it?

north wales
Level Contributor
72 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where in Goa can we buy beach sun beds?

Hi,

It's about 6Ft long, 21/2ft wide when opened up, and folds in half .It 's off the floor and has interwoven strips arround the metal frame. we would accept 400 r/s for it if you are interested i will send you the address ...