We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Visa Question

EastMidlands
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Topic
Another Visa Question

I know this question has been answered before but I am unable to find the thread - I have completed the Visa Application form - thanks to Meerkat's easy to follow guide. Has anyone had their passport sent back because Section H hasn't been completed? As Meerkat has stated this information is not asked for when completing the form on-line but appears on the printed version, I have entered our hotel details in Section I will this be acceptable?

We have just had our photo done at Tesco they are charging £7 for 4 result!

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another Visa Question

Beany, remind us what section H is asking please.

EastMidlands
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Another Visa Question

Section H is asking for address of place of stay/hotel, this wasn't asked for on-line though and only shows on the printed application? So not sure whether to write it in in black ink or leave blank - just at the final hurdle I have tried to retrieve and reprint and make a payment but the form is showing as having an error and the PDF is only showing page 2 of the application form, I have already printed these off pasted the photo on sheet 1 and stapled the other photo on page 2 so not sure whether to just pay and post off what I have already printed or will it show as an error at their end - we have been going to Goa for the last 13 years - you would think this would be getting easier! lol

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
8,617 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another Visa Question

I did not fill mine in after printing. It is not a mandatory question so I would not worry. Got my visas ok.

EastMidlands
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Another Visa Question

What a palaver - I have paid now so will be posting off tomorrow - fingers crossed everything will be fine - on top of everything else forgot to change to Royal Mail which is how we usually send and get back, so passports will be returned through their courier service? not used them before - know its a stupid question but do we have to enclose an addressed envelope? I AM IN DIRE NEED OF A RUM & COKE!

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Another Visa Question

No you don't need to enclose a return addressed envelope.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Another Visa Question

Hi Beany you don't need to include an envelope for DX. Go and have a large Rum and Coke now the hard bit is over!!!

EastMidlands
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Another Visa Question

Thanks knew it was a stupid question but feeling particularly brain dead at the moment and suffering from visa paranoia.

8. Re: Another Visa Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 12:19