We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

when texting from UK

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
when texting from UK

hi guys long time since ive been chatting on here but need to get hold of someone in Candolim-have mob number but cant get answer? email not working-

please advise- what code should i be putting before the number?

and before the funny remarks...yes they want me to text lol

thanks guys x

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
21,654 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: when texting from UK

0091 (if calling a landline the code for Goa is then 832)

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: when texting from UK

kezibean

Dial +91 and drop the first 0 from the local number.

Hope this helps!

Wolf

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: when texting from UK

thankyou both -

let you know if i get an answer, trying to book a room for hols xx

UK
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: when texting from UK

try phoning them and ask them to text you, then 'reply' to that text, don't delete it.....quite often I found that just texting to their Indian mobile although you pay for it, they will not receive it, only when you reply to their message. If you want to phone cheapily look on the Internet for 'Lyca/Libra' sim card for mobile to mobile, they will send you a sim card (£2 free!), then you can top up if you want, they only charge 1p per minute..good luck

5. Re: when texting from UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 04:18