We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mumbai to goa travel ?

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
mumbai to goa travel ?

can anyone tell me if we can travel by sea from mumbai to goa. we are wanting to leave mumbai around 23 december . i have liiked at flights but because we will have large suitcases with us we can not go by air, we have looked at the train but again our luggage is a problem and the night train is booked up for this period. we can go by car for around £120 but im not really looking forward to the road trip so we thought maybe there is a ferry we could use? any advice would be appreciated

Jersey UK
Level Contributor
2,600 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mumbai to goa travel ?

There used to be a ferry, don't think its running anymore?

Last year i read there was a ship cruising up and down from Mumbi to goa, but then i read it had been experiencing problems so dont know if that is still running?

Can you not pay extra luggage or post some things to Goa?

Goa, India
Level Contributor
1,814 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mumbai to goa travel ?

Sorry but not a chance,nothing of the sort runs between Mumbai and Goa.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,549 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mumbai to goa travel ?

You could take a bus.

4. Re: mumbai to goa travel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2012, 06:15