We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cloud Nine

Wirral
Level Contributor
784 posts
63 reviews
Cloud Nine

Popped into Cloud Nine travel in preston today to get them to do are DREADED visa app`s, i must say Arif and his team there are very profesional and very friendly indeed relly nice guys, estimated our passports and visas will be back with us for next Saturday, paid £60.00 per person so not a huge amount more than doing it ourselves and now we dont have to stress about whether they are right or not as we have had major problems in previous years with VFS.

Cant reccomend this company enough !!!

bb

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
308 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Cloud Nine

I book my flights to Goa (Qatar) every year with Arif.

I totally agree bertieboy01 they are brillant!!!!!

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
567 posts
52 reviews
2. Re: Cloud Nine

The boys in Cloud Nine are great. They did our visas for us, and will get them in future rather than apply for our own. They also booked our flights and hotel to delhi. I would highly recommend them. We are thinking of diy next year and will definately use these guys. Roll on 14th November.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
491 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Cloud Nine

We used Cloud 9 for the first time this year,and it was completely pain free.Got our visas back in 7 days.A job well done,won't hesitate to use them next time.Roll on 13th November.

lancs
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
4. Re: Cloud Nine

totally agree with these posts. We have used cloud nine for the past three years for flights and visas, super efficient guys, and excellent service. Would not go anywhere else.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
5. Re: Cloud Nine

hi berti,,,yes arif, very good boy,,over the phone to,,when u filling the form out,,well he is filling out for u ,,and e/mailed .fast just to pur sig on and send back,,,,did call me and say thanks for putting them on the trip add site,,,got the visa back fast from them no probbs,,,only a extra fiver to post them both back to us,,,

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,915 posts
115 reviews
6. Re: Cloud Nine

Nice one BB . I'll be taking my chances with DIY. Too tight to use an agency..lol

7. Re: Cloud Nine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2012, 04:17