We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I've booked it !!!

Crewe, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
I've booked it !!!

Hi Guys,

After following the forums for weeks, reading endless reviews and trying to get the right place for me I have finally booked my flights and my accommodation. I leave from Heathrow on the 2nd and arrive in the 3rd and I am staying at Maya's Holiday Rooms goaholidayhomes.com/hotels/… Anthony sounds great on the phone and just the kind of person I needed to speak to to make my nerves settle and look forward to this trip, I hope you all had a great Christmas and that if you're in Goa (Calangute) on the 3rd or any day after that then I hope we can raise a toast to the New Year. Best wishes everyone, this may be one small step for you but it's a biggy for me. LOL, Sue x

Mentioned in this post
Calangute
Calangute
North Goa District, India
LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I've booked it !!!

Have a great holiday Sue.

Crewe, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I've booked it !!!

Thank You. I'm scared, nervous, excited and happy. I've read so much but I know it can't prepare me. This is the start of something big for me.

Bo,ness Scotland
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I've booked it !!!

Have a great time Sue, im sure you will and look forward to reading your holiday report when you return. GO WITH THE FLOW

north wales
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I've booked it !!!

sure you will have a great time ,happy hols

hereford
Level Contributor
453 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I've booked it !!!

you will have a great time, have a lovely holiday

Cx

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I've booked it !!!

The only scarey thing about Goa, is having to leave............

And remember that first ride from the airport too your hotel, its a classic feeling !.

Enjoy.

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I've booked it !!!

u will have such a wonderful time hun, just keep an open mind as u will encounter the most wonderful colours , smell and people but also the some of the poorest and rubbish ridden places> nothing really prepares you for the beauty of the place. it makes you so humble to see people with so little and yet so friendly. but also be aware that not everything can be quite how it first appears lol

it will take a little while to settle in but then im sure you will have a wonderful time! lucky you!! cant wait for the holiday report lol x

8. Re: I've booked it !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2013, 10:21