We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach wedding in Goa at cheapest cost

Jaipur, India
10 posts
Save Topic
beach wedding in Goa at cheapest cost

Hello everybody

My beau and I am planning to get married in Goa. We want to have a beach wedding. We are not going to have any of our relatives and friends over there. We may invite some tourists may be 5 to 10 to be a part of our wedding. We just need mandap in the beach, a pandit and the decorator who would decorate our room and mandap. I want to know how much would this cost. I want to spend the least amount. We are reaching Goa on 13 Feb 2012 and 17 Feb we are planned to get married. Kindly suggest me how can we have a beach wedding in Goa at the lowest cost.

Thanks in advance to all the friends who are going to help me.

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach wedding in Goa at cheapest cost

Hello we renewed our wedding vows on candolim beach last February and we used a lady called Beatrice pinto at goaweddingdirectory her phone number is 982 248 2025 she did everything for us including Indian dress mendhi priest on beach in flowered pagoda including seven steps and photos everything our profile photo is one off the photos hope this helps say hello to beatrice from us we might even see your wedding has we are in goa then Keith & Paula

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,014 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beach wedding in Goa at cheapest cost

Hi Keith and Paula, saw your blessing last year, we were next door at the Sea and Sand Shack. All looked very romantic. Are you in Goa again this year? We're off on Friday.

Best Wishes for the wedding Reshma.

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beach wedding in Goa at cheapest cost

yes we go out 10th feb

akola
Level Contributor
400 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: beach wedding in Goa at cheapest cost

google goa weddings and you will find few agencys helping to arrange weddings .

you can contact them .

My best wishesh

5. Re: beach wedding in Goa at cheapest cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 January 2012, 11:05
Preston, United...
Level Contributor
567 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: beach wedding in Goa at cheapest cost

I can also recommend Beatrice Pinto. We renewed our vows in November and she sorted it all out. Her recommendation came from keithpaulakos, who were also very helpful in putting me in touch with her. We had a fab time and something we will always treasure. Good Luck

Dehradun, India
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: beach wedding in Goa at cheapest cost

i want to surprise my brother in law and sister in law witha a small beach sid wedding renwal thing on their anniverasy in goa..

just 4 ppl..

how much is it gonna cost.. anny suggestions

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: beach wedding in Goa at cheapest cost

Vabhavi, refer back to above posts, they have all the details for your enquiry.

Dehradun, India
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: beach wedding in Goa at cheapest cost

no body tlaks about the cost and just four ppl gathering

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,031 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: beach wedding in Goa at cheapest cost

Vabhavi i don't think anyone other than the wedding organisers can give you a price for four people, why don't you get in touch with the person recommended in previous posts.:-)) Gel