We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

price of moped hire???

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
price of moped hire???

hi guys,

just had a quote from person we hired from last year ,of 250 a day for moped-

am i being tight as seems to have gone up????

Gurgaon, India
Level Contributor
225 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: price of moped hire???

nope that's a correct price I just went 15 days back and paid rs250 per day for Honda activa scooty which was in very good condition and now its not even peak season so prices may even drop I got it from a guy named anil who was just opposite to le season resort candolim

northwest
Level Contributor
436 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: price of moped hire???

kezibean, we paid 250 a day from 20-26th december. we were lucky getting this as most were asking for double that over the xmas /new year.

From speaking to others while there , the going rate seemed to be 220 rps a day.

Villaricos, Spain
Level Contributor
2,067 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: price of moped hire???

Kezi - I have sent you a PM.

Blues xxxx

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
340 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: price of moped hire???

Don't forget your Internatinal licence - friends of mine actually got stopped nearly every night for 3 weeks at one check point or another. Rie

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: price of moped hire???

rie - thanks hun that bit is in hand x

6. Re: price of moped hire???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 16:16