We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

portsmoutth
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel

Hi im off to goa on april the 14th for 2 week with friends, its going to be hot hot hot, so i would like a hotel etc with a pool. so where do i stay in south goa that is in the 20 to 30 pounds per night for a twin room.

any ideas much appreciated

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel

Hi Simon, will this be for a few days away from Villa Andrade in Baga? If so try www.hotel-oceanic.com you'd be hard pressed to beat this for you and your mates for £25 a night for a standard room with a pool. Set between Patnem and Palolem beaches probably the most beautiful part of Goa and an easy 10 minute walk away.

portsmoutth
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel

one of my friends has stayed there before a few times, but im just thinking i might stay somewhere with a pool as its going to be so hot, plus no dogs or beach sellers to anoy me.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel

So you haven't booked Villa Andrade yourself? The Oceanic has a pool but if your mates are staying in Baga then there's loads of places with pools and obviously more going on in the evening at that time of the season.

portsmoutth
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel

my cousin booked it, she's been there a few times, it just looks basic and i would prefer a slight upgrade with pool is a must for me.

thanks for your help.

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,831 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel

How far south do you want to go? Have you looked at the Skylark in Colva?

6. Re: Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2013, 09:21