We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When is best time to visit

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
82 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
When is best time to visit

Is november a good itime to visit where are the best beaches hotels with bars close by

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When is best time to visit

November to March is the best time to visit.

The north is busier and it's where the Saturday night markets are. The south is quieter and more laid-back.

If it's your first visit I would recommend Candolim. Busy enough but not too manic.

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When is best time to visit

December to March are by far the best times to visit, weather wise!

Wolf

Ajmer, India
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: When is best time to visit

hi iam planning to go goa in may 1st week. its my trip to goa. please let me know it is good time to goa. what will be the weather and is there any beach party in may.

goa
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: When is best time to visit

Sajmeer, no beach parties until after the 18th May....early closing throughout the state at 11pm......large groups of police on the beaches to impose the ban.....sorry.

Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
882 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: When is best time to visit

I like December/January - Lovely temperature and not humid, but any time from November - end of March is good.

Ajmer, India
12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: When is best time to visit

thanks for reply. tell me one thing also in may 1st week is there any indian or foreigner tourist exist. i know i choose wrong time to come goa but what i can do i didnt have time in jan to april 12. and i dont want to wait until jan 13.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: When is best time to visit

November is good.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: When is best time to visit

November would be ok for the others that asked about May, it's the beginning of monsoon weather but you can never tell what the weather will be like but in any case it will be quiet with all the shacks packed up for the summer.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: When is best time to visit

nov to march is a good time to visit goa may is right at the beginning of the monsoon season so you may get lucky with the weather but i think the shacks will be gone and it will be quiet with a lot of places closed as its off season.

Mumbai (Bombay...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: When is best time to visit

We are planning to go Goa in October first week...Is that a good time weather wise, etc?????