We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoon in goa

Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
honeymoon in goa

Hi guys i m planning for a honeymoon in goa in nov...can somebody guide mw in selecting hotels and sightseeings etc...

thanks in advance

essex
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honeymoon in goa

Hi, I would take a look at the Top questions about Goa, on the right hand side of this page. Decide where you would like to go -North or South - have a look at some hotel reviews and then if you have any specific questions ask away. Congrats on your forthcoming marriage. Lx

Kalpetta, India
Destination Expert
for Kalpetta, Kozhikode, Mysuru (Mysore), Kodagu (Coorg), Sultan Bathery, Wayanad District, Kerala
Level Contributor
841 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: honeymoon in goa

Hi

Check out Sandal Woods. Good property.

Regards

Sam

Groowynd

Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: honeymoon in goa

I m looking for south goa mate but m not able to find good hotels with competitive prices

znojmo
Level Contributor
467 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: honeymoon in goa

what quality of hotel do you want and how much do you want to pay?

5. Re: honeymoon in goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 08:16