We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Hyatt

Zaragoza (Spain)
Level Contributor
27 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Park Hyatt

Hello,

At the end of September I will stay in Goa, at the Park Hyatt in Arossim. I think this is a quite good resort, but my only fear is it seems to be very isolated. Therefore I would like to ask if there are some bars and restaurants at walking distance from the hotel, or nearby (and if this places will be open the last weekend of September).

Many thanks in advance for your help.

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,821 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Hyatt

I'm not sure there are any shacks on private land around there, but certainly Balton's restaurant, which is almost opposite the entrance to the Park Hyatt, is open year round. Excellent food.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Hyatt

There's not much there, Zeebops is a shack about 5 minutes walk along the beach and Balton's across the street so you will need to rely on taxi's if you want to eat somewhere else. We ate at Martin's corner, Crab Key, Fusion, sinatra's Chilli and Pentagon, to get to these restaurants the taxi charged 1500 rupees return fare which is quite ridiculous if you think you can hire a taxi for the whole day in Delhi for 700 rupees but you don't have much choice.

Zaragoza (Spain)
Level Contributor
27 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park Hyatt

Thank you very much

4. Re: Park Hyatt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 04:15