We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa photo,s

england
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Visa photo,s

as we all know it is the 50x50 photo,s we have for a visa.i was just wondering if anyone as used the same photo twice for two different visa,s.last year I got four photo,s from boots for seven pounds.i still have a couple left but unsure if could use them for next years visa?may just play it safe and buy new pics as when old visa checked will see same pic lol.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,431 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa photo,s

Hi,

It really doesn't matter if its the same photo or not as long as the specifications are correct, which will obviously be if you use the same photo. Goes for all Visa's not just India.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
878 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa photo,s

I use my 12 month old photo's so long as there's no real difference in your appearance there should'nt be a problem.

england
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa photo,s

Thanks for that,I just checked website and all it said was recent photo,s.as most folk don,t change to much in a year I guess it should,nt be a problem.that,s a few more kingfisher beers on the beach lol

Retford, United...
Level Contributor
3,857 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa photo,s

Hi ChelseaWolves - I've used the same photos for the following years visa without a problem. As you say so long as it is a good likeness it should be fine.

goa
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa photo,s

So long as nothing significant has changed you will be fine.

I have used the same pictures over here for the last three years since they introduced these new sized pictures for all departments... Only comment I get is that I have more grey hair.

Next time you are over here get a couple of dozen done for 100 rupees.

6. Re: Visa photo,s

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2013, 10:15