We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best honey moon 5 star hotel in GOA

Ahmedabad
2 posts
Save Topic
best honey moon 5 star hotel in GOA

i am looking at 3-4 hotesl like Park hyatt, leela resort, taj exotica and grand hyatt.

Grand hyatt has definitely location advantage as it si located in north goa. But we are more inclined towards relaxing. So can you suggest us which hotel to opt for for 3 nites.

I inquired from hyatt they say grand hyatt is not a resort even thou it has all the facilites of the resort. So if we are considering reost category then do you think park, leel and taj are better options.

Kindly suggest me the best option for the september month as good deals may be available also let me know where can i find good deals.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
2,095 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best honey moon 5 star hotel in GOA

I have heard good things about Alila Diwa. Never stayed there, but you could read the reviews. Exotica is good, but if you do not get a proper room, privacy could be ruined. Leela has a "honeymoon island" - not checked that part of the property out, but I think it is a great hotel for a honeymoon.

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best honey moon 5 star hotel in GOA

It has to be the Leela.

Wolf

Delhi
Level Contributor
44 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best honey moon 5 star hotel in GOA

We had sytayed at the Rennaissance resort (south Goa) and it is a wonderful property. Their service is excellent and the food is great too. If you are in for relaxation and not inclined to staying in North then you can look out for this option.

We did hire a bike while our stay there and that helped us to visit all the places in Goa.

Harrogate
Level Contributor
208 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best honey moon 5 star hotel in GOA

Yes Leela or Alila Diwa, I always stop in the Holiday Inn but for Honeymoon the Leela would be just right and a + there is very good restuarants and shacks close by. Last Dec I went for a look round the Alila it certainly looks the part but do not know what the service is like. The only other thing I would say there is but too much close at hand.

Dave

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,847 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best honey moon 5 star hotel in GOA

I like the Renaissance, which I think is now the Ramada. I haven't stayed there, but I love the building itself. Other than that I'd either go for the Leela or Alila Diwa, or I'd look at one of the small, boutique hotels that are springing up. I'll try to dig out some links to one or two of those.

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,847 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best honey moon 5 star hotel in GOA

Have a look at this website it might give you a few other ideas

http://bit.ly/PXen46

Italy
Level Contributor
39,493 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best honey moon 5 star hotel in GOA

The Leela or the Park Hyatt.

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
20,532 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best honey moon 5 star hotel in GOA

The Leela gets my vote ;-)....off to buy a lottery ticket :-)

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,925 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best honey moon 5 star hotel in GOA

Haven't stayed at The Leela but going to the Alila for the 3rd time this year. Take a look at The Diwa Wing! Only 35 Suites, private pool with jacuzzi and it's own restaurant where they do all day breakfast. The setting is lovely, great service with on demand shuttle to the beach about 5 minutes away.

10. Re: best honey moon 5 star hotel in GOA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2013, 10:16