We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Hotel in Goa

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Topic
New Hotel in Goa

Hi everyone me and my family have booked to stay in the azzure the spree hotel in calangute does anyone know anything about this hotel for location or what the hotel is like in general

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Hotel in Goa

Never heard of it to be honest so wouldn't have a clue where it is Sarah but the reviews on here are brilliant, looks very nice.

London
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Hotel in Goa

looking at the reviews though Alex, they're all by one review only people mostly from india which would trigger warning bells to me in terms of are they legit.

however, i have visited a place with similar reviews that set off alarm bells in my head and it was perfectly nice :)

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Hotel in Goa

Good point though chunkylover

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Hotel in Goa

I don't know how to give a 'link' but it is on AGODO site map and appears to be away from the beaches, nearer to the Saligao road out of Calangute.

Lot's of nice photo's on that site though, of the resort.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Hotel in Goa

That's quite a hike then moleskent. We stayed at the Palmarinha a couple of years ago which is closer to Calangute but still needed a taxi or courtesy bus everywhere.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Hotel in Goa

Its not as far out as the Palmarinha and looks to be down the road opposite St Alex church but still a good 20 minute walk to the beach.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: New Hotel in Goa

Thanks everyone I also have family staying at the Santa Monica in calangute same time were there I can't quite work out on the map how far apart these are from each other can any help

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Hotel in Goa

10 minute walk maximum.

Goa
Destination Expert
for Calangute, Siolim
Level Contributor
4,017 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Hotel in Goa

Hi

Link to the best map that I could find

hotels.com/ho417506/…maps

And By switching to Google Maps it LOOKs like it COULD be quite close to the Alor. PERHAPPS its that construction that was going up behind the metal fence that was just down the road from the back of the Nizmar on the RH side as you walked towards the Alor

About two mins from the Santa Monica if its the right place.

Edited: 07 September 2012, 14:33
LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Hotel in Goa

You can walk faster than me bruahy! Lol