We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

why the bad reviews about british airways?

hartlepool
Level Contributor
79 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
why the bad reviews about british airways?

Have previously flew with Qatar and Emirates, but this year B. A. is convenient for me, but have previously read recent reviews saying that they are not so good. could someone please inform me as to why they are not so popular.

thanks in advance

Trev

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cavelossim
Level Contributor
4,004 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: why the bad reviews about british airways?

You might get a better response in the air travel forum. Each oerson's opinion will vary anyway.....

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: why the bad reviews about british airways?

With BA, everything depends on the crew. If you get a decent crew, you'll have a wonderful time!

Wolf

Sheffield UK
Level Contributor
186 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: why the bad reviews about british airways?

We recently came back from Australia with BA and the crew were brilliant - no problems with them at all and I did a review on their site.

This is why I always review good ones as people only want to review the bad things about flights - not had any bad ones over the last few years we have flow to Oz and other long haul with BA or Qantas.

The last flight we did to Mumbai with BA was brilliant - the crew were a great laugh as we were seated opposite the kitchen area and they gave us lots of snacksand drinks as they thought we were being upset by the noise from them.

We are going to Oz next month on the lovely big 380 for the 3rd time and know we will love it - BA/Qantas

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,542 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: why the bad reviews about british airways?

A couple of years ago BA way infamous for the amount of luggage they lost ever day and then sold rather than spending the time and money trying to trace the owners

hartlepool
Level Contributor
79 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: why the bad reviews about british airways?

thank you for your reply,s guy,s.

has put my mind at ease. will be booking b,a then.

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,847 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: why the bad reviews about british airways?

I've flown BA for the last three years to Goa and had no problems. Just booked to fly with them again in January.

7. Re: why the bad reviews about british airways?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 02:19