We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Multiple entry visa's any problems

berko
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Multiple entry visa's any problems

This may sound really stupid but we have a 6 month mutliple entry visa we have just come back from a tour of rajahastan on the 17th october. Visa valid till 20th feb 2013. We would like to go to Kerala in January has any one had any problems with going twice as we have had indian muliple entry visa's before but only used them once as far as I can make out as long as you dont re-enter before 60 days it should be fine is this correct, and yes I know I have entered this in the Goa forum it is because there does seem to be many experts on Visa's in this forum.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Multiple entry visa's any problems

I use mine twice a season, and like you say 60 days between visits theres no problem.

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,616 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Multiple entry visa's any problems

As you're aware of the 60 day rule you'll be fine.

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,284 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Multiple entry visa's any problems

WE went once in December then again february on the same visa, no problem.

BOB...

4. Re: Multiple entry visa's any problems

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2013, 09:16