We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

goa

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
goa

hi a friend and myself are going to goa end of feb when is it best to book flights to get best deal

thanks

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: goa

Well all i can say is you must book at a price that YOU feel happy with. There are very little or no good deals out there this season and there are lots of people have had to pay more than normal, Have a good look on the comparison sites and if you see a something you like, book it.

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,843 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: goa

And it will also depend if you're booking just flights, or a package deal. Personally I'd be looking now, because over the last two or three years there have been cuts in the number of flights from the UK, so far fewer deals than there used to be.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,960 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: goa

Are you planning on booking flights and accommodation separately?

Jewel in the Crown are offering Monarch flights in November from LGW 14 nights £429 each including luggage - although the headline price is £389 pp.

Exactly same flight for Feb is £668.50pp.

But you'll never know if availability for Feb is going to be there if you hang on until nearer the time.

As demanright says, book when you're happy with the price - and then don't keep looking at prices if it will bother you they go down.

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,140 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: goa

Just as a guide, we paid 590 for our flights (booked in April for end of Nov) they are now 736.

So i would be monitoring the prices now if i were you

5. Re: goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 December 2012, 21:35
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,105 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: goa

Like they all said ...start looking now..theres a few good deals around. not many but you may find one.

Edited: 06 December 2012, 13:05
england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: goa

moobeam,lol,,,,CHARTERFLIGHTS.CO.UK, thay show all the charter comps prices saves u jumping from one to the other,,,is showing at the MOW ,600/700,pounds for flights for around 16 feb, ish from LGW the dates u want,ish,much to much i would say,,,,WAIT till u get near the date u want,,,there showing 500 ish pound for jan,for 16 jan ish,from,LGW, u see the diff if u wait ,,,it will be the same with the dates u want thay will start,dropping,say,4 weeks before u want to go,keep,looking at the CHARTERFLIGHTS.CO.UK the price WILL go down,, but the charter,flights so far this,season prices down a lot very cheap xmass flight on sale half the gen price booking bad thay say ..so hang on and book when thay start to drop,,say start of feb, BUT if the bookings dont pick up thay maybe cut backs so like said dont book now wait till a lot near your date hope some help bye

8. Re: goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2013, 10:15