We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa Again

Cardiff wales
Level Contributor
735 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Visa Again

Hi, I have just filled in and printed mine and the hubby's visa forms and noticed I have missed one of the country's I have visited.

Will that be a problem??

I sooooo hope not.

Thanks

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa Again

If you don't have a stamp in your current passport for it don't worry. If you do have a stamp/visa for the country I'd redo the form just in case.

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,616 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa Again

As said, if you don't have a stamp in your passport for that country then don't worry about it, what they don't know won't hurt them.

Cardiff wales
Level Contributor
735 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa Again

No, I have the stamp in there Arghhhhh.

Start again then.

NEATH, SOUTH WALES.
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa Again

Didn't put all our places that we have visited onto the form, we have stamps in passport and has visas back yesterday. So shouldn't be a problem.

5. Re: Visa Again

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2013, 10:19