We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any nearby eating places/shacks to Joecons

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
169 reviews
Save Topic
Any nearby eating places/shacks to Joecons

Leaving Kingstork on Monday for Joecons but it looks a bit isolated. Are there any other nearby eateries as dont like to be hotel dependent. Thanks.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
460 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any nearby eating places/shacks to Joecons

Joecons has an upmarket restaurant plus there are 2 or 3 others close by. Joecons also has its own shack with plenty more shacks along that stretch of beach. Recommend Zumbrai shack which is just past the Taj, good food and good prices plus lovely people I don't know has a courtesy buses down to the beach otherwise it is about 15 min walk down beside the Taj. At the moment the shacks that are open are sticking to the 5 pr of beds each, Joecons did have more out this morning but they were taken in by this afternoon. The tourist police were about so maybe they were tipped off.

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any nearby eating places/shacks to Joecons

Oh that makes me happy to know other good places nearby. Such a shame about the beds. Calangute beach shacks not yet open apart from a couple and loads of shack guys just sitting round doing nothing until they open. Beach devoid of beds. Seems so sad when tourists here with money to spend.

Fylde Coast...
Level Contributor
301 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any nearby eating places/shacks to Joecons

I'd definitely second all of thirdstage's comments about Savio & the lads at Zumbrai.

A.

4. Re: Any nearby eating places/shacks to Joecons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2013, 10:16