We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa

Lancashire
Level Contributor
29 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
visa

Can you still sent two visa applications in one special delivery envelope with one return envelope. I think I read somewhere one envelope for each application.

I have always sent ours together in the past. Things seem to change every year???

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6,470 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa

You can send 2 together but you need to send 2 seprate envelopes for them to be returned in, we know this because we made the mistake of sending one envelope only for return.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
29 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa

Thanks for your reply I have always sent one special delivery envelope and we have been going for 14 years never been a problem, I just read that you have to send one each. Don't know why they keep changing things. Thanks again

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,640 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visa

They changed it this year so as Glyn said you now need one SDE for each passport for the return, though you can still send them both in the same envelope.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
29 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visa

Thanks for that

Mirfield, England
Level Contributor
495 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visa

We sent 2 for the return but they returned mine in my sister's envelope and hers in my envelope Good job we live at the same address.

Hayes, United...
Level Contributor
212 posts
320 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: visa

I jhave made an error on my application form and printed and now cant amend and paid do you know if they will charge me again as i have already paid?

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,626 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: visa

No you won't be charged again, you can re do your application.

manchester uk
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: visa

Just depends what the mistake is.

Ø Please note that you would be unable to amend the visa application form online or make changes manually on the printed form. You need to make a fresh application if you have made any errors in the application form. If you have already paid the fees online then you need to pay again and obtain for a refund of earlier payment.

Further please note that to obtain a refund you need to cancel the online application. You can retrieve and cancel the online application from the following link: https:/…Reprint.jsp. You can retrieve the application by entering the web file number (starting with GBR…) and date of birth.

manchester uk
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: visa

The link above doesn't work...go on VFS website.

Edited: 12 November 2012, 18:08
Hayes, United...
Level Contributor
212 posts
320 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: visa

The error i made was the uk reference i wasnt sure and wrote the holiday company details in there.