We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uploading Visa photo

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,014 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Uploading Visa photo

When I did my visa application last week got an option to upload my photo. Has anyone done this ? Does it mean we no longer have to mess about getting actual photo's printed. I have just sent off my photo's in the normal way having not seen any mention of photo uploading on the forum. Any info would be handy for those yet to apply.

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,032 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uploading Visa photo

Hi Yorkie don't think it has come into effect yet, it was there when we did our visa's in October but you still had to sent 2 Photo's as well.:-)) Gel

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,014 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uploading Visa photo

Hi Gel , i thought you were off to Goa today? Have a safe journey when you get off and a great time in Goa.

London
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Uploading Visa photo

Hi yorkie,

I did the upload only option to have my Visa returned to me because of missing pictures. Since then though they have added little thing saying if you use the upload option you still must send two photos,

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,014 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Uploading Visa photo

Good job I stuck to the old fashioned way. Thanks Chunky

5. Re: Uploading Visa photo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 18:17