We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karaoke bars

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
507 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Karaoke bars

Hi TA,

Are they any?..I know I've just got back, but I didn't see any.. My mate is wanting to try goa & is a big fan of karaoke & asked me if there's any in goa..

If there is where are they plz?

Many thanks

manchester
Level Contributor
79 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Karaoke bars

i have seen a couple of karaoke bars, but sorry not sure of the names, think the one in calangute is called the chippy and there is one canolim but cant remember its name hope this is some help to you.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Karaoke bars

There's a few places do Karoke now. Eclipse, over the flames, Prayjots and Haveli to name a few

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
424 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Karaoke bars

Seagull in holiday street.

Retford, United...
Level Contributor
3,806 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Karaoke bars

Karaoke is the devils work - along with beetroot; mime artists and BT Broadband.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
424 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Karaoke bars

Nowt the matter with beetroot, agree about the mime artists and you wouldn't be able to put your point of view on here without broadband.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Karaoke bars

And I don't think the original question was what do you think about Karoke .....it was are there any Karoke bars.

Please don't answer if you don't like the question it's that type of post which is getting posts closed left right and centre.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
878 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Karaoke bars

There was karoke at Teama's beach rd candolim.

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
871 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Karaoke bars

Hi

There are bars that have karaoke to name a few :

Log cabin calangute

Coyote Candolim

Decades bar Arpora

Eclipse bar baga

Stels

Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
33 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Karaoke bars

Fliplees in the south?

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Karaoke bars

dreaming ,,calangute would not be calangute with out its fish and chips eggs and bacon ect,and its KARAOKE,bars it maybe a bit early in season yet things not get going prop till ,xmass time full swing like lol,,,dont u worry about posts getting closed it would take more than a KARAOKE bar,,,but a TOPLESS one,, now that would be a bit diff , but some one i know was saying some people in calangute are thinking about it lol bye