We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arambol

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
504 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Arambol

Hi,

Planning next years trip to goa.. Will be based in arpora but would like to visit arambol, maybe stay over night.. Should we take taxi or just use the motorbike we will hire??

Can anyone recommend a good clean beach hut, and any other info on arambol would be very much appreciated..

Many thanks

Lancashire
Level Contributor
95 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arambol

Arambol isn't too far from Arpora and you should be able to do it easily on the bike.

Can't recommend any shacks but it's smallish place and I'd just go where the most people are.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,082 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arambol

You're not wasting any time Boro Babe ! Don't know if it's the same up in Arambol but if you go to South Goa you can just turn up and get a hut. They let you look at them before you decide. The only time you really need to book is around Christmas and New Year. I can recommend Agonda in the south.

Kettering, England...
Level Contributor
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Arambol

I would recommend that you go by bike and stop at every beach on the way.

In December 2005, I did this and looked at cheap accommodation at every place between Calangute & Arambol. I ended up going back to Vagator for 3 days then back to Calangute for 3 months. .

manchester
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arambol

Just turn up there are plenty of rooms, we got a basic but clean and spacious one last December for 500rps per night.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
504 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arambol

Thanks everyone...

I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I need something to get me through these cold dark nights in the u.k lol...

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,082 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Arambol

Don't worry Boro Babe , every year as soon as we get home we're planning for our next trip. Good init.

Level Contributor
1,138 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Arambol

we ride up from baga fantastic ride there are some huts on the walk round to the sweet water lake dont know anything about them somebody else may

london
Level Contributor
659 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Arambol

We do this every yer on the bike and its a really easy ride. Just turn up and have a look thee are plenty of places to rent. Dont forget to take a copy of your passport.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Arambol

Boro babe, along with Little Vagator Arambol is our favourite beach in the north.

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
185 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Arambol

Arambol is a great place to visit. Some good restaurants, Fellinis make, in my opinion, the best pizza and they do excellent salads. Lots of bars and places with 'open mike nights', ie Loeke Cafe on Sunday and Thursday night. The beach is lined with beach hut places to stay so you should easily find something that you like. Nothing wrong with forward planning!!