We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
571 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
visa

I am having all kinds of problems with my visa application our passports have been returned, how do i get a copy of Merkats guide.

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,594 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa

Is your visa inside your passport or have they been returned without a visa because they want more info?

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa

Why have they returned your Passports?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
571 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visa

They have said we have to complete visa application on line and print off but i have tried but i cannot access the form., on vs globle.

London
Level Contributor
8,192 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visa

Are you on the correct site mitzey - which is http://in.vfsglobal.co.uk/

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visa

Have you read Mearkats thread?

manchester uk
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: visa

So did you send your passports off without an application form?..Think we need a bit more information.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: visa

mitz by the sound of u need,,CLOUD9TRAVEL, click on,to them, very nice boys,thay will help u out and DO the visa for u very cheap,thay will e/mail u the forms and help u fill them in over the phone,,thats if u got a printer to print them out lol,, but no probs thay will mail them to u,,,,,but dont take any chances with the visa, them passport men will soon send u home fast if u messed it up,, lol,,

Edited: 15 December 2012, 17:57
Wales
Level Contributor
700 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: visa

Just bumped Meerkats guide to this page

9. Re: visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 05:16