We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baga lively bars

Liverpool
Level Contributor
668 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Baga lively bars

Hi

We are a couple in our late 40s who enjoy a good laugh and a dance to mowtown music staying in the ronil in baga anyone recomend a fun lively bar and even cheesey karioki bars or shacks

Thanks in advance

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baga lively bars

There are a million of them within spitting distance!

Wolf

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,616 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baga lively bars

The Bar Eclipse is a good lively bar.

It has sunday afternoon kareoke as well as various other things going on each evening. Turn left out of the hotel and its about a 10 minute walk on the left hand side.

Tjere is also a new bar called Decades, they have various things going on such as live music and kareoke etc. You'll probably have to get a taxi to there as its on the Calangute/Arpora back road.

There's also live music at both saturday night markets in Arpora as well as the wednesday day market in Anjuna.

goa
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baga lively bars

Mowtown you may struggle with..... Capetown has a good mix of music & age groups..... Free entry as well.

Baga, India
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Baga lively bars

I came across a lively little bar in the centre of Calangute called Corrins Bar.... full of nutters , but nice nutters if you know what I mean , the banter was top notch , definitely lively - great grub as well.

east sussex
Level Contributor
504 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Baga lively bars

we are a simular couple but will be staying in the south, arrosim area is there anything around there we can have the odd lively night dont mind a taxi ride away thanks sandy

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Baga lively bars

Hi where exactly is Corrins Bar please?

Boo

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Baga lively bars

Was it the words nice nutters thats attracting to it boo. lol

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Baga lively bars

Something like that Paul - I think I'll fit right in...lol

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Baga lively bars

You sure will Boo. Ive never heard of it so it would'be nice to know where it is.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Baga lively bars

Be nice to try a few new places Paul. My friends are over there at the moment so I've given them a list of places to try...lol we'll go if the feedback is good...