We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 week in and all is great!

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
1 week in and all is great!

Quick update. the Santana exceeds all our expectations, superb staff, immaculate gardens and pools totally loving it. Haven't moved an inch since we've been here but getting itchy feet now. Off to Agonda on Monday. Met up with TonyManchester last week and I'm gonna walk down to the Red Lobster tomorrow to see him and his OH and Bazz yes you the flightmaster Bazz I'm hunting for you so will also pop into Dreamers shack!!! We've spent less money than ever before which is great.

Visited John and Jo Hicks at the monkey sanctuary a couple of days ago which was so humbling to see such devotion and dedication. Got bit on the hand and arm from something and swelled up like a balloon whilst I was there, on the mend now though and my daughter was stung by the pool a couple of hours ago too but again all is fine now. Off to Baga on the bus at 5pm tonight to see some old faces oh yeah we haven't got one taxi yet. Later everyone and happy hols the pool is beckoning.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 week in and all is great!

Hi,

Good to hear from you Stalex, sounds like you are having a great holiday.

Susie.x

hereford
Level Contributor
448 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 week in and all is great!

Sounds like you are having a fab time, apart from the bites and stings. Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Cx

north wales
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 week in and all is great!

so glad you are enjoying your holiday ,we will be there soon

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 week in and all is great!

The beach at Candolim is lovely and clean, great food at Monicas and Ganesh shack up to now. The Calamari shack is a rip off for food and drinks so be ware. Great meals at Tuscany Gardens, Himalayan, Flambe, Kalinga, Horizon Grill but not impresed at all with the Mermaid and we had to book the night before. Probably end up on the CSM road tonight, loads of video footage taken but probably not as funny as Mrspliffy who makes me laugh, gotta go the OH will kill me! Lol

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
981 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 week in and all is great!

Sounds like your having a great time Stalex, 3 wks tomorrow and I will be by that pool, I can't wait now. Enjoy Agonda and the rest of your holibobs.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6,470 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1 week in and all is great!

Glad your all havin a gr8 time mate, enjoy rest of holls....

Glyn & Jayne.

north wales
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 1 week in and all is great!

brilliant thats where we will be ,in ganesh,s shack,such nice people as well,we also like the horizon grill,nice to hear the food is stll good,cant wait to get there now

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 1 week in and all is great!

Glad you're having a great time and I've no doubt whatsoever you'll enjoy the rest of your holiday

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
2,944 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 1 week in and all is great!

Enjoy your hols, we'll be there on Thursday. Hope Agonda is fab, remember to look out for tharobster's bats!

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
3,069 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 1 week in and all is great!

Good to hear you are having a great time, Stalex. We are on our way to Manchester in two hours, thern flying Sunday AM, snow permitting. Looking forward to trying all those great places you have mentioned, and maybe seeing a few TA faces out and about.

Edited: 09 February 2013, 12:27