We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boy's orphanage behind highland beach

glasgow
Level Contributor
87 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Boy's orphanage behind highland beach

Can anyone remember how many boys stay there? We arrive Easter Sunday and was going to take a creme egg for them all but can't remember if its nearer 50 than 40 and would hate to miss anyone out! Thanks!

manchester
Level Contributor
1,949 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boy's orphanage behind highland beach

Sorry I cannot answer your question, but I would just like to say that is so lovely of you...of course you could take more and eat any left overs ;)

glasgow
Level Contributor
87 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boy's orphanage behind highland beach

With the humidity at that time they may well be creme slushes, but will try anyway! If we eat the leftovers on top of all those garlic cheese nans we may need bigger seats coming back!

Darlington
Level Contributor
863 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boy's orphanage behind highland beach

From our visit in dec I think he said 40? We didn't see any of the boys as it was Xmas and they had gone away.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boy's orphanage behind highland beach

Am sure it's 40 they will really appreciate the gesture we dropped a few things off in jan they where short of a lot of the basics we take for granted.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,109 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boy's orphanage behind highland beach

bump

Leeds
Level Contributor
396 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boy's orphanage behind highland beach

alisha Keep Calm dear lol.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Boy's orphanage behind highland beach

If its candolim boys home I went in on Tuesday and there is currently 22 boys there.

We donated 30 odd football shirts but like you say they need a lot of the basics too.

beverley
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Boy's orphanage behind highland beach

Would you give us a idea what they need. Will pop some things in when we go over.

Darlington
Level Contributor
863 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Boy's orphanage behind highland beach

We took football shirts, don't think he was impressed, he told us they were desperate for shoes and money!

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Boy's orphanage behind highland beach

We took toothpaste soap that sort of thing call me cynical but I won't hand cash over. And 30 football shirts is very generous they love there football in goa.