We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dentist

portsmouth
Level Contributor
131 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dentist

Hi all, can anyone recommend a good dentist in Candolim if not Calangute.... Many thanks

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dentist

Calandgute Dental Clinic www.calandgutedentalclinic.com I had loads of work done there over the years,cant fault it,i was a bit worried what the British dentists comments would be,no worries just compliments on good work.Dr Pallavi is fantastic,she has all the time in the world for you,i aint the best dental patient but i would go there without any problems,my wife got treatment there as well,she is worse than me,she is over the moon,i recon me and my wife have saved the best part of £1000,i am back in November to get finished off.

Dr Pallavi always gets a bunch of flowers from me and my wife every time we are in Goa,Hope this helps.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dentist

Sorry www.calangutedentalclinic.com

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dentist

OMG i am on her site in "Some of our happy clients",second row first left lol

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dentist

I have just had some white fillings done at the dentist behind bending bamboo in candolim, think her name is Dr Shamilla Fernandes, she was so gentle that i didn't need any injections either, and I hate going to te dentist at home. I would go to her again at the drop of a hat. Hope this helps.

portsmouth
Level Contributor
131 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dentist

Thanks for all your help my OH really needs his teeth done x

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,559 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dentist

I had 17 crowns done at the Goa Dental Studio in January, fraction of the price it would be here of course. I have lovely teeth now, so glad i had it done!

http://www.goadentalstudio.com/

Surrey
Level Contributor
223 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dentist

I can also highly recommend Sharmila in Candolim

Darlington
Level Contributor
863 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dentist

Dr sharmilla next to the bending bamboo is the nicest dentist I have been to. Used her for the last two years. This year had a wisdom tooth taken out, no pain at all for £22!

I would use her again no problem at all.

Arlandastad, Sweden
Level Contributor
427 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dentist

WHATS the name of her clinic Sharmila I mean ?

Surrey
Level Contributor
223 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dentist

her website is http://www.drsharmila.com/ and she responds to emails really quickly - I have used her for the last 7 years with no problems and no pain