We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another superb holiday done and dusted

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Another superb holiday done and dusted

Another 3 amazing and chilled out weeks in Goa. Great to meet TonyManchester and his wife Eileen again. Also met Yorkietourer and his wife on the beach and in Tuscany Gardens. Met GerryfromBury and his lovely wife Marg at White Sands, Stevie B and his girlfriend at the Santana (good luck with baby when he/she arrives), Denise and John from Alicante also at the Santana (what a great couple) and many other very friendly people at the Santana who we will keep in touch with. A trip report will follow in a few days time when my head is back together.

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
8,992 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another superb holiday done and dusted

Really pleased you had a good time and met some nice people.Looking forward to your trip report. :-)) Gel

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another superb holiday done and dusted

Glad to hear you had a great time Stalex, looking forward to reading your trip report

manchester uk
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another superb holiday done and dusted

Nice one pal.

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
234 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Another superb holiday done and dusted

Good to hear you had a good holiday stalex

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Another superb holiday done and dusted

What?

You mean to say that you had a good holiday?

That can't be correct - everyone else is saying that Goa is past it.....too expensive, no sunbeds, no beach hawkers, rubbish everywhere.

How is it possible to have a good holiday in Goa?

Wolf

p.s.

Delighted to hear you had a good time!

london
Level Contributor
648 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Another superb holiday done and dusted

Delighted you had a great time. Sort of knew you would. Am awaiting trip report with baited breath. Bring it on

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
5,922 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Another superb holiday done and dusted

We got back last night Stalex, Jet lagged now . Had a real good time made all the better for meeting up with you and Tony. Almost had to drag the OH home. Can't wait to go back again.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Another superb holiday done and dusted

Welcome home Yorkie the depression starts here!!! Nice to meet you and your OH too. Lol Wolf I was gonna put those comments at the end of my trip report with no rabid dogs too.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
5,922 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Another superb holiday done and dusted

Yeah Stalex, I'm going to give over worring about those start of the season problems. They are always sorted by the end of January. Goa as good as ever , Restaurant prices not much more than last year, think some shacks have over taken them though. All in all with the better exchange rate things averaged out to the same as last year. Same old dogs too, even they seemed more docile.

Hayes, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Another superb holiday done and dusted

Cant believe you are back already i have been back a month now its like a distant memory, cant wait to read our report.