We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chloroguine and proguanil (make sick) vs malorone>?>>>

essex
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Topic
chloroguine and proguanil (make sick) vs malorone>?>>>

Hi

Is anyone taking these malaria tablets, ive been taking them for 4 days now, and an hourafter it ake them i feel really really sick, im considering buying malorone now, because i go away on saturday to goa and cant be feeling sick everyday.

is malorone a better option?

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
5,920 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: chloroguine and proguanil (make sick) vs malorone>?>>>

Wife got her P&A on prescription and it states on the label 'Take after eating'.

We take ours after breakfast and have no problems.

Penzance, United...
Level Contributor
335 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: chloroguine and proguanil (make sick) vs malorone>?>>>

Malarone no problem. P & C gives me a stomach like a washing machine on final spin!! x

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,406 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: chloroguine and proguanil (make sick) vs malorone>?>>>

I'm just finishing my course as we've been back 3 weeks now. I feel slightly queasy after the weekly chloroquine but it soon passes - I just suck a polo to get rid of the horrible taste, I'm ok on the daily proguanil. You should have tried taking them after food as it says on the instructions & you might have been ok.

Good luck with the Malarone.

14. Re: chloroguine and proguanil (make sick) vs malorone>?>>>

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2014, 05:16