We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mumbai, Goa and Kerala 2013

Alcester, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Mumbai, Goa and Kerala 2013

Sitting in departures at Birmingham awaiting my flight to Mumbai,via Istanbul. Travelling solo, backpacking and making my way down the west coast of India by train, stopping at Mumbai, panaji, Fort Cochin, backwaters, Anjuna and then back to Mumbai. Will try and update as and when I can. Can't wait!

I did a similar style of trip last year to Northern India, so hope to have as much fun this time round....

http://india-by-rail.blogspot.co.uk/

Edited: 18 March 2013, 09:13
Alcester, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Mumbai, Goa and Kerala 2013

Thanks for all the comments. It did help that I travelled solo, as you have more time to stop and take it all in and wait for "that" moment. The places I went to were very photogenic, and a decent zoom lens helped. A lot of the people I chatted to out there, asked for their picture to be taken, they loved it!

When travelling with OH more time is spent in the shops!

darlington
Level Contributor
462 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Mumbai, Goa and Kerala 2013

have just finished reading this years blog brilliant

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,382 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Mumbai, Goa and Kerala 2013

Great photos, William :)

Leamington Spa...
1 post
Save Reply
24. Re: Mumbai, Goa and Kerala 2013

The photo's are fantastic! I am doing this trip but in reverse later in the year so you blog and photos are a real help and seriously wet the appetite, cant wait. Just out of interest what camera were you using?!

Alcester, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Mumbai, Goa and Kerala 2013

Hi Laurie....glad you found my blog useful. I use a Canon 600D DSLR camera. I'm sure you will have a great time, its a fantastic trip!!

26. Re: Mumbai, Goa and Kerala 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2015, 06:18